Parasites can cause great damage to the human body, weakening our Immune System thereby causing disease. This is why even though it is quite normal for parasites to cycle through our bodies, it is very important to eliminate them on a regular basis (candida cleanse). They are probably the most diverse of all biological forms and yet remain hostile to humans. Parasites are all around us: in the air we breathe, the food we eat and the water we drink. Every single living organism can be infected by these super-bugs.
Even bacteria have parasites!
According to the World Health Organization there are at least 3.5 billion people (50% of the people on the planet) that are infected.
25% of all deaths recorded resulted from parasite infections (Malaria is still the No 1 killer infection in the world, and is classified as a parasitic disease).
International travelling has made matters worse by enabling rapid and uncontrolled spread to areas with low natural Immunity. Parasites are everywhere! When the Immune System is strong, the infected host generally remains well. But where Immunity is compromised, as with environmental illnesses, these infestations can be source of serious symptoms or actual ‘dis-ease’.
Parasites do NOT kill the host but cause severe allergic reactions, where the cause is not obvious. There is the added disadvantage of internal competition for nutrients from parasites and the actual host (body) will inevitably lead to micro- and macro-nutrient deficiencies. This in turn leads to chronic ill health, lowered Immunity and the possibility of other ‘dis-ease’. Parasites therefore become part of the clinical evaluation – this is not a sick body problem but a healthy body being damaged by extraneous factors. We like to refer to ‘dis-ease’ since it is a temporary state of imbalance that may and should be restored for optimal health to result.
Parasites, even when present in significant numbers, may not be the sole cause of the patient’s problems but merely a contributing factor.
Symptoms to be noted:
Loss of appetite
Body aches and pains (not confined to gut)
Changed gut habits
Flatulence & Bloating
Skin rashes & Eczema
Finally, if you can’t think of any other cause for ill health or dis-ease after numerous visits to your health specialists, I always tell my clients to “think parasites”. Remember this is not a ‘dewormer’ treatment but PARASITE Cleanse. And is an amazing start to flushing Candida out of the body with vengeance.
Dangers of Candida Overgrowth!
- Fungi create toxins that block normal nutrient absorption.
- They grow into Rhizoids that take deep root in your intestinal walls causing symptoms similar to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Eventually Rhizoids inflame and cause Leaky Gut Syndrome.
- Once their toxins get into your blood, you have Systemic Candida, a fungal invasion that affects virtually every organ and tissue.
- Later stages develop into bowel disorders, food intolerances, environmental sensitivities, allergies and even asthma.
- Auto-immune disorders develop as your body begins attacking itself at the cellular level.
The Poisonous Fungus!
Left unchecked, this nasty intruder will transform itself into myriad of other problems, many of which are more difficult to control.
At least 80 toxins are produced by the invading Candida fungus, including Canditoxin and Ethanol. These both cause your brain to release its own toxic chemical compounds that interfere with your nervous system.
Canditoxins trigger nervousness, paralysis, long-term immune system impairment and possible death. Ethanol causes fatigue, aggression, depression, brain fog and toxicity.
Candidiasis is a major factor in metabolic disorders such as high LDL Cholesterol, neuron developmental disorders (Autism/PDD), Autoimmune diseases (Addison’s, Fibromyalgia, Lupus, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc . . .), Bowel diseases (Crohn’s, Ulcerative colitis, IBS), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Asthma.
Basic symptoms can be: thrush; recurring vaginal infections, dry itchy flaky skin, acne, jock itch, athlete’s foot and severe diaper rash.
Candida, the Silent Killer!
Invasive fungal infections, such as candidemia, caused by Candida, are on the rise. Candida is not only associated with a high mortality rate (30% to 40%), but is also responsible for extended hospital stays and increased medical costs.
Sepsis caused by Candida species is clinically indistinguishable from bacterial infections. This is why it’s difficult to diagnose correctly.
Do Doctors Really Know?
Even today, some doctors actually deny that Candida infections even exist, in spite of the evidence. This becomes part of the problem and is obviously responsible for many misdiagnoses and unnecessary suffering and pain.
Let me help you understand even better by dividing the symptoms of Candida infection into 3 groups.
1. Because the Candida fungus bores into your intestinal walls, toxins can leak into the bloodstream. This is called Leaky Gut Syndrome: Common symptoms are . . .
- Food allergies and intollerances
- Foggy brain
- Muscle aches
2. After Candida has successfully invaded your entire body, it can disrupt the endocrine system causing:
- Menstrual irregularities
- Fungal infections of the nails/skin, e.g. athlete’s foot
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Ear Infections
- Chronic tiredness
3. Symptoms of Candida contamination in the intestines include:
- Diarrhea and/or constipation
- Anal itching
The following are some factors that can make you more vulnerable to a Candida infection:
- Infancy or old age
- Warm climate
- Plastic pants (babies), pantyhose (women) and dental plates.
- Immune deficiencies e.g. low immunoglobulin levels, HIV.
- Broad spectrum antibiotic treatment.
- Contraceptive pills or injections and pregnancy.
- Immune deficiencies e.g. low immunoglobulin levels, HIV.
- Chemotherapy and immunosuppressive medications such as systemic steroids.
- Diabetes mellitus, Cushing’s syndrome and other endocrine conditions.
- Iron deficiency.
- General debility, e.g., from cancer or malnutrition.
- Consuming foods injected with antibiotics.
This parasite cleanse is a 100% Herbal, Organic, Phyto-Neutraceutical product. It is a cleanser, toner and healer, made from plant oils. Is safe to use for all, but should be monitored by your health professional when pregnant or for usage by children.
Directions for use: SHAKE WELL before use. COMPLETE 2 WEEK COURSE!!
Take once per day after food with a little fruit juice for taste.
Dosage: 1 to 3 teaspoons. Build up dosage ( to 3 t/s) over a few days.