- The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by the FDA as they are not drugs or medicine and thus they are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.
- The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your doctor or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging.
- You should consult with your doctor or a healthcare professional before starting any supplementation program, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. Millions of people all over the world are taking these supplements with no side effects.
- If Healthy Cells supplies the wrong product or if the product is in any way faulty or damaged, Healthy Cells will exchange it for the correct one.
- However if the hygienic seal of the product(s) has been broken, Healthy Cells SA will not refund your purchase but any unused products may be returned for a full refund of the product excluding your shipping costs within 5 working days.
- Healthy Cells’s products have been scientifically researched and clinically proven. Our products mean success and we are so confident that we back up it up with the best guarantee in the industry, our 365 day unconditional guarantee.
- We ask you to give our products a test by completing a one month’s trial period. Your overall health improvement deserves this. For this reason, it is not our policy to accept returns until the program has been completed. If near the end of the program, you did not get the results or are not completely satisfied, please contact us to arrange the return any unused and sealed bottles.
Refund and Return Policy
The provision of goods and services is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, the provider will refund the client in full within 30 days. Cancellation of orders by the client will attract a 10% charge for administration costs.
The Provider reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received. This may occur if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet the Provider’s standards. Should the Provider exercise this right, the User will receive a full refund with no deductions.
Products ordered will not be refunded.
Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the product or products bought by consumers through the e-commerce facility should be directed to the store owner, or email@example.com.