Paying by bank deposit is easy. Go ahead and place your items in your basket and when you reach the point where you must pay, simply select the “Pay by Bank Deposit” option. The following details are printed here for your convenience, but they will also appear on your Bank Deposit pages, as well as a personal confirmation e-mail.
Pay your billed amount by making an electronic transfer, or by making a direct deposit into Healthy Cells’ account:
Branch code: 220323
Account holder: J Schoeman
Account number: 62071456050
Your reference: Your order number and SURNAME
A few things to remember about your bank deposit:
- You have to quote your order number and surname as reference to ensure we know who the money is from – this way we can allocate the payment to your order.
- You’ll have to pay within 5 working days to avoid your order from being cancelled. We’ll start processing your order as soon as we receive your payment.
- Delivery dates: If the product’s delivery time is 5 working days, we count this from when we receive your payment.
- Please remember cheque deposits, depending on your bank takes between 4 and 10 days to be cleared. Only once the deposit has been cleared will the order be processed. ATM transfers will not be accepted although the transfer will be processed and we will receive the money, there is no way we could tie your deposit with you.
- We only accept bank deposit from South African banks (no international transfers)